Work with Trifoia
Trifoia is a digital training company specializing in the design, development, and hosting of web applications and digital training products, and full scope production of educational media. We serve researchers, research institutes, professional organizations, non-profits, and state and local agencies to produce products with social impact.
At Trifoia we believe that diversity is the source of our creative advantage and we are committed to providing an environment that celebrates our differences. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, parental status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Trifoia is proud to offer a robust benefits package to eligible employees, including health insurance, retirement plans and paid time off.
Human Resource Generalist
Trifoia has been a premier developer of curriculum development for over 20 years. We are a team of creative problem solvers that specialize in custom eLearning and digital applications, research and design, and commercialization of digital products.
The Human Resource Generalist oversees HR compliance, performance management, recruitment and hiring efforts, acts as internal service department to Trifoia staff, and facilitates accuracy and alignment between HR and accounting. Recurring responsibilities include on-boarding and off-boarding duties, maintaining employee and HR related files, benefits management, completing requested and mandated reporting, and providing a point of contact for employees for all HR related matters. To be successful in this position, the HR Generalist will have a deep understanding of HR best practices, have a high degree of discretion, display compassion and competence in handling HR related business and provide excellent customer service to Trifoia’s employees.
Trifoia is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Trifoia is committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek folks from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without Reasonable Accommodation.
Human Resource Generalist:
- Assist COO with the development of policy and procedure as directed
- Assist executive leadership with the selection of benefits plans and packages
- Perform day to day HR tasks as needed to ensure compliance and to meet the needs of internal customers/staff
- Oversee performance management activities
- Complete census and audits as needed
- Manage benefits administration
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with regulations and best practices
- Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile summaries and reports on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
Must be able to perform all additional responsibilities and functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Execute special projects as directed
Skills and Qualifications:
Demonstrable skill and ability in with the following:
- Associates degree or higher with a focus in Human Resources of general business
- Human resource certification preferred
- 3+ years as an HR generalist, or a combination of HR specialties
- Functional knowledge of HR best practices
- Proven experience with benefits administration
- Detailed knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency with Office suite
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Well organized
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong understanding and commitment to ethical behavior
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently maintain a stationary position for extended periods
- Frequently communicate with coworkers, supervisors, clients
- Frequently operate and use a computer and associated peripheral equipment
- Able to use computer monitors for extended periods
- Regular, predictable attendance of hours assigned as required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Frequent interruptions, distractions.
- Open workstations in communal work areas.
Trifoia is a team of content developers, instructional designers, technology experts, researchers, media producers, and storytellers who produce training content for maximum impact and reach.
Do you like to analyze problems and build solutions? Do you feel you have more to offer and would like to contribute to projects that help people? Do you take your work seriously but like to play and enjoy life?
If so, attach your resume and cover letter and drop us a line through the contact form below.